Light Musings: The Expanded Edition is ready for re-release early in 2018. Later in the year, Xtina’s dark poetry fans will be treated to some of her darkest work ever in her third book, tentatively titled: Darkest Sunlight. Her first Erotic Romance novel is well under way but has taken a back seat to an ever-increasing number of commitments.
- What is your favorite word? Least favorite? I think my favorite word would probably be “Omigod.” If you say it like I do, it’s one word. LOL. And I say it frequently.
- What sound or noise do you love? Hate? His voice. Hands down. My romantic side will come out now. But, his voice is always echoing in my head. It’s the best sound there is. What sound do I hate? I can’t think of a sound that I feel so strongly about I’d say I hated.
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? LOL, I don’t really care what He says as long as He doesn’t laugh and lock the gates before I can enter.
- If you were reincarnated as some other plant or animal, what would it be? I always used to joke I’d love to be reincarnated as a lap dog. They have it so easy. I am thinking maybe a Pomeranian or a Poodle.
- What is your idea of earthly happiness? My idea of earthly happiness is someday sitting on a porch swing with my sweetheart, with children and grandchildren playing in the background. Huge family gatherings during the holidays, and laughter. Lots and lots of laughter.
- Who is your favorite artist (writer, painter, musician, poet, etc.)? I read any and everything! I could never pick a favorite writer, I can’t even decide on a favorite genre. And the same kinda goes for musicians as well. I will listen to anything aside from country or gangster rap. I have always had a thing for Alice Cooper, though.
- What is your motto or favorite quote? My favorite quote comes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Willow is talking to Oz. They broke up, but she tells him, “Like, if I’m old and blue haired and I turn a corner in Istanbul and you’re there- I won’t be surprised, because you’re with me, you know?” There is something so romantic and heart breaking in that quote. And my motto comes from a line in the movie, Practical Magic. Sally Owens says, “But there are some things I know for certain: always throw spilt salt over your left shoulder, keep rosemary by your garden gate, plant lavender for luck, and fall in love whenever you can.” Fall in love whenever you can, would be my motto. I love that. ❤
Let's roam the streets
of a village in Paris
make love all night
sip wine on the terrace
Through the park, barefoot
let's stroll hand-in-hand
stopping to enjoy the music
strumming from the local band
Let's kiss at midnight
underneath the stars
making Venus blush
at this love of ours
Let's stay up all night
waiting on the birds
writing love poems
and marveling at the words
Let's spend Valentine's
whispering "I love you"
wrapped in each other's arms
our hearts forever true~Xtina Marie
Facebook ➜ https://www.facebook.com/XtinaMarie4031/
Goodreads ➜ www.goodreads.com/author/show/15167799.Xtina_Marie
Twitter ➜ twitter.com/Xtina0321
Instagram ➜ www.instagram.com/xtina0321/
Website ➜ wordpress.com/view/xtinamarie746334456.wordpress.com
Panic Room Radio Show ➜ www.panicroomradio.com/